Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Karen home moments

Here of some pics from my visit to Karens house - here you'll see Luke, Karen and Lucy. I'll write about the trip later ;p









2 stranger/s added their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

O'Reilly Network Homepage
I started working with O'Reilly Network in the Summer of 2000. We had just sold Web Review to Miller Freeman, and for a few moments there, I was out of a job.
Just blog surfing when I stumbled across your site. One word, Thanks! I have a small one.
It's a attention deficit disorder girl site/blog. Not necessarily your area of interest. It pretty much covers attention deficit disorder girl related stuff.

Drop by some time.

Anonymous said...

LibriVox is podcasting collaborative public domain audiobooks
As inspired by AKMA's collaboratively produced audiobook of Lawrence Lessig's Free Culture , LibriVox is an experiment in bringing together volunteers to produce podcasts of books in the public domain.
Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a kids pocket bike site. It pretty much covers kids pocket bike
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Welcome to Jeiganet Online © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner