Thursday, July 05, 2007

jeiganet online update...

Hmm, finally found some code to make my blog into three fixed sized columns, centered on the screen (a couple of months ago this code was really hard to find yo!) and changed the colours too just to add a little bit of spunk.

I've made the header picture, but i've been storing my blog pictures on zorpia - its free - bu one problem is that it cant store a pic with the dimensions my header pic has. Its shortened it, which will make the blo look funny. oh well it will do for now - i'll post it up shortly.

hmm... okay, the picture isnt loading?... strange...

put my shoutbo back on, and will put my friends bloglinks back on when i get back home. Ah i have such dreams for this place!

Im also thinking of picking up where i left off with my macromedia flash skills and making a few flash thingymabobs too, for a little more interaction.

I've also decided not to brag about this blog anymore to anyone, unless i really trust them. Im thinking of using this as a real journal, with real truthful thoughts. there's a bit of risk in doing stuff like that, but hey whats life without a little it of risk? there's already a few despicable and perverted beings that know of this place - but they can take their issues and stick it up their bum!

Well, back to work - i'll be here again soon!

1 stranger/s added their thoughts:

Luna Emperatrice said...

hahaha oh boy I used to get a load of this! I miss those days, NOT!
Tip numero uno dear, don't even open an e-mail if you don't know who the sender is. It may not only be spam but a virus! *heaven forbid*

Many tried to scam me, even in my celfone. I received a text messages coming from some "lawyer" telling me that I was the lucky winner who won the jackpot of some raffle/lottery that I know I didn't enter. The modus operandi is always the same. I won the money, if I want to get my prize all I have to do is load their pre-paid cards with x amount of cash and I should deposit a certain amount of money in a bank account they provided so that they can process all the necessary documents for me to redeem my price. lol

As if I was born yesterday.

By the way, I noticed that most of these email scammers come from Africa.
There is actually a website that dedicates itself in collecting these sort of emails and warning the public. Check this out. 419eater.com and I just saw this yesterday, please be warned Bride-seeking aussie almost died due to a scam and his GREED!

Don't be a victim!

Welcome to Jeiganet Online © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner