Sunday, July 01, 2007

Maybe not :p

Is this the day that i write something 'real'?
Probably not - its a Sunday and im a lazy Sunday kinda person. On days like these i get heavily distracted by the simplest of things, and tonight Miss Congeniality II is on (which i havent seen yet). its not exactly a box office smash hit but meh what can you do.

PS heh heh heh i still say 'meh', a small grunt-lingo that i stole off Shayne.

[after a growing frustration bout]...Nah screw it. Not yet. I am real sick of this dialup internet connection. I'll type this out later in notepad and post it up later.

Next vital stress reliever project due - fix my computer, and GET BROADBAND INTERNET.
Actually, i cant decide yet whether to do that or save up enough for my glasses (yes thats right, jei is returning to specs!)

See you later everybody!

1 stranger/s added their thoughts:

Luna Emperatrice said...

Saw that movie twice. I don't know maybe because at times I'm just cheesy.

P.S. I'm thinking of switching to specs permanently too.
Contact lenses are irritating my eyes. Screw the aesthetic factor damn I don't want to go blind!

Welcome to Jeiganet Online © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner