Tuesday, August 22, 2006

All i really need to know; i learnt from Noah's Ark :)

Hee hee, i recieved this message a long time ago, back in highschool; from my good friend Shayne (Jin). I thought i would post up his advice fo all the learn from...

...................................................

Greetings People. Id just like to say thanks for making today a good day for me so im just sharing this cos i found this quite Interesting and also it is my way of saying thank you. I know this isnt much but yeah here it is. and if you dont like it then id say heh what you gona do cos you got it anyway.

Oh and one more thing....... I know that I never talk like this much but Thank you for being very good friends. Have a Nice Weekend

Thanks Again

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNT FROM NOAH'S ARK

- Dont Miss the boat
- Plan ahead. It wasnt raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay Fit. When your 600 years old , you might be asked to do something really big.
- Speed is not always an advantage, Snails were there with the Cheetahs.
- Dont listen to critics. Just get on with what has to be done.
- Build your future on high grounds.
- Travel in pairs. Two heads are better than one.
- The ark was built by amatures, the Titanic by professionals.
- Woodpeckers inside are a bigger threat than the storm outside.
- No matter the storm, theres always a rainbow in waiting

Later Days

0 stranger/s added their thoughts:

Welcome to Jeiganet Online © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner