Sunday, July 30, 2006

Paper jam... oh wait!

Hee hee, my sister sent me this email from one of her friends. Shame lil mouse! I dont like mice, there's one in my house and im waiting to hunt him down and flush him down the toilet Mua ha ha... [sinster laugh ensues]

START EMAIL

Sorry Noel, This is worthy of a staff email!

I just got this service request through from Tegal foods. They had a mouse stuck in the toner and want to get the printer checked to see if anything else was affected. It was alive and they got it out safely. I’m quite speechless… lol









He's not dead, but he's sure stuck.

We did end up getting him out and letting him loose for those of you
that are mouse lovers. You think you are having a bad day!

END EMAIL

0 stranger/s added their thoughts:

Welcome to Jeiganet Online © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner