Monday, May 02, 2005

Working the graveyard shift...

Well, i've finally done it. It is now 6:00am and i've finished my assignment. i've been here at uni for 18 hours, but i've finally done it. thank you! [looks upstairs]

i must congratulate anyone who can work all night on nothing but black currant juice that makes your stomach feel wobbly. Its a pretty hard task, and i speak from experience!

I would like to thank Fia and Jin for my social survival, for cheering me up when i had lacked all emotion and was running on computer code... [beep]. it was nearing midnight, and all public transport had shut down; i had no way of getting home.... [dun dun DUNN!]

sure i did that on purpose, but thats not the point!

Fia, that lovely girl, offered to pick me up! even if it meant some crazy ass hour like 3am! either she's a complete mango brain or she one of the most kindest most giving people i know! well, in truth i guess those two comments are actually quite true

would you wake up at 3:30am and drive for half an hour just to pick up a delirious punk ass, scrawnty tawny asian fulla? "Hell NO" your mentally thoughts suggest? i totally agree. leave that dude to whither away, and then laugh at his bones...

but NOO! Fia said she'd gladly come! Much hugginess and kissamisses and all other such mushy stuff in your direction sunshine!

I would like to gloat more about my feats of mental endurance, but i really just cant. my mind shut down. i've been thinking mildly abnormal for the last couple of hours - but the general pattern was leading to a total mental mush-down.

I need some total motivation right herre man... something to really get my motor started!

0 stranger/s added their thoughts:

Welcome to Jeiganet Online © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner